Sunday, June 20, 2010

Curly Hair Routines!?

I have curly hair and I'm curious to see what you guys do to your hair while and after you shower.



What products?



When do you use them?



Brush or comb your hair?



etc.



Pictures would help too.



Just curious!



Curly Hair Routines!?

I have reaaaaal curly mixed girl hair, what I do is after getting out the shower I LIGHTLY towel dry my hair, basiclly just flip my hair down while bending over, put the towel over my hair and give a light squeeze, JUST A LIGHT ONE! Lol, 'cause if you do too much you get frizz. Then I use my redkin anti-snap, put on some tigi curl booster, and some curl life spray gel. After that I comb through my hair, while wet, and then turn on my blow dryer. Make sure your dryer has a diffuser, or you'll just end up with a MESS! I flip my head over, turn the dryer on low setting, warm and do that for about a half hour to twenty minutes, waiting for it to be almost dry but not quite, then turn on the cool setting to set the curl and prevent frizz. After all that, flip back up and spray on some beyond shine by aquage and im ready to go! :]



Btw, only comb your hair wet. If you must do it dry, use a pick or the end of a comb. I also never brush my hair, never, unless im going to straighten it and then I wait till its fully dry, and by doing that I just skip all the product, except the anti snap, bend over, and blow dry on warm for a half hour, brushing along the way ONLY when it gets dry. Then spray on some beyond shine, working spray (both by aquage) and then some chi straightening protectant and straighten away! :]



So, that's my routine. Lol, curly and straight.



Curly Hair Routines!?

After shampooing, I use leave-in conditioner (I like Tresseme). Then I use V05 curling mousse so my curls stay smooth and not frizzy, and lightly blow dry, but stop before it's actually dry. After the curls are dry, I don't comb (do that before adding product), but I do lightly brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security