Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

Hi guys



Hope you all had a nice Xmas and New Year? But I need help........ i have had my hair extensions using glue put in last Saturday and i wore it on the night out the same day i had my hair done. The next day when i was brushing my hair, it was dull, dry and fizzy. Would it be because of the smoke/ drinks spillage and walking past people with cigs(accidently singe my hair) could damaged my hair. I've now washed my hair using Advance Technique Sleek and Smooth Shampoo and Conditoner from Avon. I had to was it upright to stop it from being matted and tangled. After when my hair was dried, it looked dry and frizzy but not as dull looking. What it is the best product to use to keep it maintained as to when i first bought it? I also use hair straightners but it heats up quickly to about 120oC. Any suggestions would help.



Thanks x



What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

Do you have human hair or synthetic extensions.... it makes a difference. I have human hair extns and I like Biolage shampoo %26amp; conditioner. Make sure you put your hair in a ponytail or pigtails when you go to sleep...that will help the hair from getting matted and tangled. 'Shine'products work well to make hair shiny and not frizzy, and it not too expensive.



Hope this helps :)



What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

mine are exactly the same, frizz bound!! i heared racoon do a good range especially made for hair extensions. you could also go to paulshairworld.com, they may sell some products for you.



What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

moisterizer



What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

whatever you do dont condition the roots it will cause them to come out



What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

Hi



After many years of trying different things, even wig products.



This is what worked best for mine. Hope it helps u 2.



1st Step: Wash with Dove Extra Volume 2n1



2ND Step: Condition with Dove Repair Treatment Therapy.



3rd Step: Spray with leave-in condo %26amp; protect called Maine n Tail



u find it at sallys. Let dri



4th Step: Spay heavy Citrus Shine Mist at any drugstore



* then flat iron or? if really tangled or dull i ad 5th step



of Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum. This should solve your problem. worked great for me. Makes mine so straight %26amp; shiny that I rarely use a flat iron . Also don"t buy fake yaki hair. Use human hair only.True yaki hair comes from a yaki - the kind thats an animal. There hair is ugly dri %26amp; coarse. They process %26amp; sell it. It looks good. Then u wash it once %26amp; its hopeless. Good quality hair makes all the difference in the world. Goood Luuuck. Also



not everthing works well not even specialty products that claim to do the trick.



What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

hello i use a product called leave in spray from a company called DOME if you have heard of them you can put it on ya hair when blowdrying and when straightenin and it makes the hair look so shiny and even if you havnt washed it for 2 days that brings it back to life and also stops it from getting singyed !!



What is the best products to use when you have hair extensions?

I have the "Great Lengths" ones which are human hair of the best quality. I use only Pureology products - shampoo %26amp; conditioner. They make this stuff called "Anti Tap" that you mix with water %26amp; spray on wet hair - it changes the pH or something, and it helps, I use serums only on the ends, away from the bonds, and I use the brush they gave me on it. So far, I haven't had one come loose in a month, and I have no frizz, either. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security