Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is a cute, manageable, short haircut for brunette [girls] with wavy hair? Help!!!?

I'm a tween with dark brown, wavy hair that's a little hard to manage. I have medium-length hair, but I want a change. I want cute, short hair (preferrably with bangs). Most of these haircuts require staright hair, so please help me find one! If you can't, at least give me a celebrity I can imitate? Also, I'm the type who doesn't really have time (and the effort) to fix my hair. I just brush it and I'm ready to go! Thanks!!!



What is a cute, manageable, short haircut for brunette [girls] with wavy hair? Help!!!?

l have wavy hair and do the same, brush them and leave ;o) l had a very nice short haircut and l ll try to describe it to you:



longer in front and shorter in the back that it's going shorter and shorter with a very short fringe! ask from your hairdresser to thin down the rest of your hair so they don't look like you are lion king or something! it's a very convenient haircut, try it :o)



What is a cute, manageable, short haircut for brunette [girls] with wavy hair? Help!!!?

I never know what people mean by short, I have short pixie hair, but most people mean sort of bobbed hair around about chin level. I've also got wavy hair, but found that short hair works really well, I just dry it with my fingers and a fast setting on my dryer and it straightens out fine with a little product in it. I looked up pictures of short hair on google images, you could try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security