Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair static???

my hair keeps getting staticy from my brushes and also from my straightener. i've tried water on the brushes but it hasn't worked! i still have static on my hairbrushes which then goes to my hair!



Hair static???

I rub a dryer sheet such as Bounce over my comb and my hair dryer...static gone...hair great!Or you can get Static Guard and spray your brushes.



Hair static???

water will only make it worse, try a serum that's specially for frizz, rub a little on your hands and pat your hair with it.



if you dont have the serum you can use a little bit of baby oil.



Hair static???

try Hair spray but not too much. I do the same when i get static on my pants.



Hair static???

spray a little hairspray on your brush before you use it. It works for my wife.



Hair static???

I notice around this time of the year my hair gets statiky too, I've realized that it's what I'm wearing that gives off that kind of electricity to make my hair like that. Like sweaters and things like that!



Hair static???

I know this sounds really wierd but my friend's grandmother used to grab a fabric softner sheet from the dryer and rub it on her hair.



Hair static???

Try silk Therapy. People call it liquid gold. cheapest place:Costco (shampoo, conditioner, and silk therapy $30.00) . You only need a dime sized drop so it lasts you a long time. Gets rid of dry hair, static, and makes hair look shinier. I've also heard of fabric softer...never used but, heard it works great.



Hair static???

use static-guard. it's amazing. it's smells pretty bad but only while you're spraying it.. you're hair won't smell. have one hairbrush that you use to un-static your hair. spray the brush with static-gaurd and brush the top of you hair lightly. if you used that brush to brush your hair all the time it will make your hair a little greasy



Hair static???

Use Tigi After Party hair cream.



Hair static???

Buy some dryer sheets. Brush your hair and then run a dryer sheet that has static guard in it over your head. Or try rubbing down the bristles of your brush with the dryer sheet. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security