Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is kinda frizzy? help...i'm leavin in an hour and a half?

my hair is kinda frizzy from my past perms...i straighten my hair now, but it's in a ponytail so if i leave the straightner on for awhile, it gets really hot and straightens better...but since my hair gets frizzy easily if i don't brush it every 20 minutes or so...it gets somewhat frizzy...should i leave it down anyways? any good treatments to keep my hair from frizzing so bad? unexpensive plz!



My hair is kinda frizzy? help...i'm leavin in an hour and a half?

I use Frizz-ease hair syrum. Its about $10 per bottle.it comes in regular and extra strength.(the bottle is small but goes a long way as you only need a few drops). You rub it into your hair after washing and conditioning and leave it in and style as usual. I also blow dry my hair with a giant round brush after. even in humidity it keeps it pretty straight. Start by making sure all of your split ends are trimmed off by a professional though. this is the most important.



My hair is kinda frizzy? help...i'm leavin in an hour and a half?

FRIZZEASE DOES NOT WORK. I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND IT HAS NOT HELPED ME AT ALL. Report It



My hair is kinda frizzy? help...i'm leavin in an hour and a half?

Buy biosilk(silk therapy). I've used this product for 9 years.It works and it smells great. it is sold in most salons.



Some people buy Zero Frizz or frizz ease. These 2 products, you can buy it at walmart.



:)



My hair is kinda frizzy? help...i'm leavin in an hour and a half?

Just condition your hair everytime you get it wet, I do and it works fine



My hair is kinda frizzy? help...i'm leavin in an hour and a half?

anti friz serums work miracles



so do finishing cremes after you straighten



straightening drys out your hair so something before or after that protects / moisturizes is helpful too



My hair is kinda frizzy? help...i'm leavin in an hour and a half?

ew, curly permed hair is gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security