Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why am I loosing my frontal hair?

I'm really scared about my hair. I'm a 23 yr old Multiracial male and I'm loosing some hair on the front part of my head. But when I comb my hair down or brush it down it looks normal and doesn't look like I'm missing any hair. But sometimes my hair will rise back up again and make it look like I'm missing some hair again. This scares me alot because it makes me feel like I'm getting old or something and I'm very young! Is this a natural thing or do I need to do something about this problem? Is there any advice anyone give me to grow my frontal hair better? Please help me cause sometimes I get too nervous and a tiny bit teary eyed because of this. I'm willing to do anything to fix this problem, thanx.



Why am I loosing my frontal hair?

That's a totally natural thing hon. MANY men have receding hairlines, some start as early as 18. I can tell you that out of all the men I've dated, all but one had a receding hairline...and they're all under 28. You can go ahead and start using Rogaine. It'll help as long as you use it, but when you stop the hair will come out.



Why am I loosing my frontal hair?

Okay, buddy. Vitamin B8 or Inositol is responsible for hair retention. Its just a B vitamin you can buy in the grocery store or health food store. Lots of guys have hairline problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security