Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I stop my hair from tangling so much?

I am a really lazy person and I don't want to brush my hair as much as I have to. I have really long dyed hair and the right half gets tangled so much. The left half is just dyed black but the right half has been bleached multiple times. I've been told since it was so heavily treated it will tangle faster. I also straighten it every so often. And my question is how do I stop it from tangling so much (especially when I sleep). Thanks so much!



How do I stop my hair from tangling so much?

Brush your hair before you shampoo and just shampoo your scalp. Don't put it on top of your head and ruff it up. Braid it before you go to bed. Should help.



How do I stop my hair from tangling so much?

After you get out of the shower put some detangler in it.



"Rusk calm" works wonders!



Want more tips? Go here...



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security