Sunday, June 20, 2010

What kind of Brush should I use?

My hair is about 7 - 9 inchs long, past my chin. I have naturally thin and dry hair.



I'm just curious as to what brush to use. I currently use a boar bristle brush, but I've heard its not meant for long hair. However, its the only brush I can use after a long time of being outside, and it not hurting my tangled hair.



For example. When I'm outside, and my hair gets blown around a lot, it gets..."stringy" and tangled. I can't brush it because it hurts way too much, and well..naturally I don't brush it cause well...common sense tells me Pain = bad, especially if it goes up to my scalp.



What should I use? I need something I can use 2 - 3 times a day, to get rid of the stringy/tangled look my hair gets after hours of being outside and moving around.



What kind of Brush should I use?

Mason Pearson brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security