Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've a hair question?

Why do people who have really long hair, constantly brush their hair away from their face? ( o _ 0 ) I'm like either pen it up or chop it off! I don't get it?! Is it like saying, "I'm too sexy for my hair?" ( ^ _ ^ ) My friend has long dreads and he's always doing that! I'm like "Dude! Stop that!!"



I've a hair question?

It looks good at first, when it is hanging down, but as the day wears on then it becomes annoying. I am a chronic hair flipper. I use to wear it up a lot, but that is too matronly for me. Wearing it down is sexy. Having it in the eyes a little bit is sensuous and erotic. Plus when you wear a little lip gloss and your hair wisps in your face it makes you lips so pouty and kissable looking. Juicy for lack of a better word. But once a few hours roll around, then it aggravates the ever loving heck out of you, so you still want the look and a little aggravation is worth the look.



I've a hair question?

ummm... its probablyn to keep it out of their way, dummy. why always cut it short? nobody really likes short hair. no one also likes to keep it pinned back. r u a girl or a guy???



I've a hair question?

maybe their really attached to their hair but like being able to see



I've a hair question?

if asked for girls : umm...they like long hair so they can do styles wit it , and because its on their way??????? and maybe they're lazy da cut it



if asked for guys : just a style love it a bunch



especially if it's an AZn guy , not being racist %26gt;"%26lt; or maybe they're just lazy da cut it ahahah



I've a hair question?

I have long hair and I do pen it up. To answer your question I think it looks nice down it justs gets in the way sometimes. Also I think I do it out of habit or when I'm nervous



I've a hair question?

I think it's sexy for a girl to have hair in her face that she has to flick back out of her face. Verrry sexy.



For a guy, I don't know, sounds gay.



I've a hair question?

I have long hair and I do it because long hair is really hot. Plus, it could get on our nerves. But, we love it to much to cut it off.



I've a hair question?

HI i have really long hair but i can't pen it up as i look like a pixie, and have you heard of Samson and Delilah well if i cut it off i might lose my strength, and i have a lot of gardening to do next week lol!



I've a hair question?

I like the look of having my hair down; I just hate when it's really in my face (especially when it's hot).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security