Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Over night my hair gets notes and it is really hard to brush. Should i cut my hair 1 inch so it is easyer or keep it long and beautiful?



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Summer is almost over, but the effects of the summer heat on our hair are probably far from gone. The heat may have caused our hair to flatten limply, to get all frizzled up, or simply feel dry. It is because the heat has dried up the moisture from our hair.



But there are ways of solving summer-dried hair. It generally takes creativity and ample application of moisturizing products. Here is how:



1. Flat-looking hair. If your hair looks flat and wilting, you can pull it back and arrange it in a loose bun at the back of your neck. If your hair is not long enough for a bun, you can try fixing it in a ponytail.



You can add more body to your limp hair by applying moisturizer then adding some scrunch into your hair. Dry shampoo also works, or in case of blonde hair, baby powder, at the roots of your hair to soak up moisture. If you want, you can also try lightening the hair or putting highlights, since hair color plumps up hair strands. Keeping the highlights close to your face makes for a heightened effect.



2. Frizzled hair. Frizzled hair needs a lot of moisturizing and conditioning. Treat your frizzled hair to some deep conditioning once a week. You do not have to go to a salon to do this. All you need is to apply your favorite conditioner to your hair after a shampoo, cover your hair with a plastic cap and let your hair stay that way for 30 minutes. An alternative to this is applying olive oil and letting it stay on for 30 minutes, then rinsing it off. Do not blow-dry your hair; instead, just let it dry in the air.



For added moisture to the hair, you can apply gel, a shine serum and other moisturizing products. Also, you can mask the frizzles of your hair by doing it up in a stylish bun.



3. Sun-damaged hair. If your hair has been damaged by the sun, prevent further damage by washing your hair with sunscreen shampoos and by using hats or bandannas when going out.



Of course, these tips to restoring summer-damaged hair will not work if the basics of hair care are not applied. The basics of hair care include:



* Shampooing and conditioning regularly. However, don閳ユ獩 overshampoo your hair because it will only cause your hair to become drier.



* Protecting the hair against exposure to the sun, to chlorine and to salt water. Protection comes, as mentioned above, from wearing hats or bandannas, using umbrellas to shield your hair from the sun when going out, using conditioners with sunscreen, and rinsing the hair immediately after swimming.



* Avoiding styling the hair excessively with hot curlers, hair dryers and hair irons. The same goes with too much perming, bleaching and coloring, which damages the hair.



* Keeping your body hydrated and properly nourished with a balanced diet. Whatever goes into your body also goes to your hair. The right amount of rest and exercise also goes to preventing dry hair.



* Summer comes and goes every year, but your hair is part of you. Beautiful hair, as they say, is a woman閳ユ獨 crowning glory. Take care of it well.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

yea if u have split ends it gets harder to brush i had the same thing and i cut off an inch from my hair



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

try to use hair conditioners ...



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

My sis has longgg hair too. She usually braids it the night before so it wont get as tangled. Try it.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Definatly keep it long and beautiful. You might want to trim off about an inch or two so that the dead ends dont get tangled anymore. Also there are really good products out now to help manage unmanagable hair. I have long thick curly hair and I use a heavy shampoo and a super heavy conditioner. Maybe try a conditioner that yoiu spay on and leave in!! Its good to just try different products untill you find one that helps you keep you locks smooth and tangle free.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

1 inch isnt going to make that big of difference, if its hard to manage you have to figure out why, do you have split ends? is your hair dry? how damaged is your hair? and are you using the right products for your hair type. I would say your best bet is to go to a salon where their clientel are of your age group, then ask your stylist what they think. I am a stylist myself, so thats the best advice i can give, good luck!!



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Don't overwash it, that'll make it so dry. Split ends should be trimmed off. You could also put a leave in conditioner in your hair after your showers, at night, and let it air dry. And then style it in the morning. Like, that's what I do, and in the morning I straighten it while it's wavy and dry.....but it turns out the best and I don't have to damn blow dry it, which I hate.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

If your hair is really damaged and dry, cutting one inch isnt going to help.



And you said you want to keep it 'long and beautiful', beautiful is not knotted and dry. Cut it off to shoulder lenth to make it look healthier.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

i would get it cut and try using a baby shampoo and conditioner. No more Tangles. It works great.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

moisturizer, use a decent amount. And try a de-tangling spray, it works i had the same problem except i cut mine, don't cut it trust me, you will regret it.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

you can get layers my hair was a night mare too.it well be easyer to brush.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

try putting your hair into two braids before you go to bed, it wont be messy in the morning.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

you could try putting on a silk scarf and wrapping your hair. if you need to find out what a wrap is talk to someone that is African -American



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

If you can't brush it and it has split ends, then why would you want to keep it "long and beautiful"? Cut off the damage. It will look allot better and be more manageable. Plus, hair DOES grow back, so you will get your length back.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

yes cut the ends and use a conditoner



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

i suggest that you first start with repairing your hair, and then if it still gets alot of knots, then think about cutting it. First off, you need to use a shampoo and conditioner that will add moisturizer to your hair. I also recommend a hot oil treatment, or deep conditioning. Both would be great to help with the dryness. Next I would recommend to keep up on the deep conditioning at least once a week. A quick way would be using your conditioner that you have bought from a professional salon for moisture and leave it on for at least ten minutes while you finish everything else during your shower and then rinsing. Also looking into a leave in conditioner will help with knots too. Once again use professional products...they are best for your hair.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

go to a salon



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

If you like the length of your hair, don't cut it. Instead, try brushing your hair really well before you go to bed.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

mines like that 2 i take the pain brushit



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

You should cut the split ends off but not to short. You should also braid your hair at night so it wont get all knotted.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

my suggestion would be to trim it. don't cut it really short (unless that's what you really want, because then just go for it) - go to a salon and ask them to trim off the split/dead ends. once they do that, try using shampoo and conditioner that are made for dry/damaged hair. also, if you dye your hair, try to do it as little as possible, because if you do it often it will damage your hair even more. hope this helps!



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Get a trim. Try a good leave in conditioner or elixir. Use a Silk or Satin Pillowcase.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Cutting you hair is not going to solve the problem, you are still going to get nots.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

http://www.splitender.com/1-888-410-6655...



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Keep your beautiful long hair. Before going to bed braid your hair



trust me its a lot easier to manage in the morning .don't do the braid too tight you might wake with a head ache. Hope this helped



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

I would definitely suggest shaving your hair off. It'll grow in much faster and healthier, and you'll look much prettier too, as it'll show off your faciel features that you hair hides. Trust me, my girlfriend had exactly the same problem and trusted me. Now she says that shaving her hair off is the greatest thing she's ever done.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

i would get your dead ends cut off your hair , change shampoos and stay away from the stuff you put in it that caused this problem in the first place. Your hair will be thanking you later and it will grow back and much more beautiful and healthier than ever. Stay away from alot of products with alcohol and pneumonia. I would also try a leave in conditioner, i know infusium products work really good and if you still cant help your hair, go see a beautician.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Have your hair some treatment. Hair spa or hot oil will do. Before you brush your hair, comb it first it wide-toothed comb, then brush it afterwards. Combing your hair with wide-toothed comb will make it easier.



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

Adopt YUL BRYNNER HAIRSTYLE. IT WILL SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

NOTES? YOU MUST BE GETTING DIRECT MESSAGES...NO WONDER YOU CANT COMB IT OUT...JUST KIDDING.....I ALWAYS PUT MINE IN A SCRUNGIE AND PILE IT ON TOP SO IT STAYS UNKNOTTED...TRY IT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE LONG SILKY....



My hair is a night mare!! HELP!?

cut ur ends get ur hair healthy again aand it will grow back

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security