Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is it true about color-treated hair conditioner?

I've been having hair problems lately. After I brush it, two minutes later my hair will be really messy. My friend told me to use color-treated hair conditioner because it makes your hair softer, even if your hair isn't dyed or anything. Is this true? Does it depend? I would like to try but I don't know if it's a bunch of bull.



If not, any tips on having my hair be a little more controllable?



Is it true about color-treated hair conditioner?

Any kind of smoothing product will work. If you blowdry yur hair use alittle before and after. Redken All soft shampoo and conditioner really works good. But using something else like a smoothing product will do the trick. Any kind of shine product helps also. Bed Head After Party works very well.



Is it true about color-treated hair conditioner?

I believe that conditioners for color treated hair are more gentle but that's about it. They contain usually the same ingredients. You didn't mention if you DID have color treated hair? How about trying some hairspray...windy days are not fought with only a brush! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security