Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I clean my cat's grooming brush?

I have a Short hair cat of Burmese descent. I groom him with a soft brush and a bristle brush twice a week. My problem is the soft brush is snagged with a lot of his shed hair and i dont know how to clean it well. I have tried running water with baby shampoo or mild soap, it cleans off some hairs but when the brush dries, there are quite a bit of remainder. Please help... thank you in advanced.



How do I clean my cat's grooming brush?

COMB! Wide tooth or electric tape right across the top of it, then zip it off!



How do I clean my cat's grooming brush?

Run a steel-toothed comb through the brush first, then wash it. That should work.



How do I clean my cat's grooming brush?

If your bristle brush is like a slicker try taking that over the soft one a few times. Otherwise you could always soak the soft brush also.



How do I clean my cat's grooming brush?

Run a comb through it and then try vacuuming it out.



How do I clean my cat's grooming brush?

very carefully



How do I clean my cat's grooming brush?

use your vacuum cleaner... on the brush, not the cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security