Sunday, June 20, 2010

I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

Okay, my routine is to wash my hair on Friday night and Saturday nights so I get two showers a week. Then I let it be frizzy and crazy for two days (All day Saturday all day Sunday) and then on Monday-Friday I straighten it.



Only thing is:



1. Lately I've been seing more hair it seems coming off my hair when I brush it.. NO I DONT HAVE CANCER.. why?



2. By WEdnesday-Friday my hair gets greasy.. but if I wash it.. it's uncontrolablly frizzy?



3.I'm gettigng a product from Wal Mart called Crazy Sleek?



http://www.got2b.com/got2b-main.htm?got2...



^^ It's the like triangluar one.



Will this make my problems go away so I can shower every day??



Please answer as many questions as you cann!



Thanks in advance!! %26lt;33



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

straightening your hair 5 days in a row is doing it no good at all, you could put on the best heat barrier on your hair and it will still dry out with the straightners, if i havent washed my hair for a few days, i gets loads of hair on my brush, its because alot of you hair gets washed down the drain shedding 10 - 30 hairs per day is normal, excess dying can cause hair to break and fall out. the sleek cream your talking about should help things, try and avoid getting any on your scalp as this wont help the greasiness, i had a friend who had the most beautiful natural ringletted hair and she could only wash it once a week, she used to wash her hair then put in wads of conditioner, but she woud only rinse out the conditioner a little bit otherwise it would go uncontrollably frizzy, if you use the straightners all week please use a hair masque at least once a week, your hair needs pampered just as much as the rest of you, and hair oil treatments can be beneficial, try different things including giving your hair a rest from the hot irons, (2 days isnt long enough) you will notice a difference



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

your killing your hair thts y!



you need to wash it every other day and condition every day.



thts what i do,



it keeps hair healthy nd manageable



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

You definatly should shower more then twice a week. I've dont know about the product but you should shower at least everyother day.



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

i think you are overstyling your hair. you shouldnt have to flat iron it or straighten it every single day. its breaking off from too much heat and product. why dont you straighten it twice a week only. let your hair get healthy again and use hot oil treatments.



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

i used to straighten my hair every day...it made it really dry and frizzy and my hair like always fell out. so then i put this spray stuff on it and it made my hair feel more oily. so now i just try to be happier with my natural hair lol. i straighten it occasionally, but definitely not as often and it seems a lot shinier and healthier.



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

I KNOW THEY SAY YOU SHOULDNT WASH YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY... BUT I RECOMMEND IT, WELL MORE THEN TWICE A WEEK... AND ONLY GETTING TWO SHOWERS A WEEK IS KINDA GROSS!



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

seriously, wash your hair more often. why do people shower only once a week?



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

maybe cuz you only showe twice a week......EWWW



I only wash my hair on the weekends. and..?

You defintley need to shower more then once a week. Your hair will not look nicer it would be greasier and you'll have more difficult problems閳?I would go to a local hair salon, They will fix your hair and they would tell you which products to use, and which products not to use.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security