Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do YOU want to have longer lasting straighter hair? Heres the thing to get.?

2day, I just went 2 my hair stylist and I wanted desperately 2 know how 2 keep my hair straighter for longer. The thing to buy is 'Design Line: Press it: Straightening Cream' This stuff works GREAT. It keeps moisture in and blocks moisture from coming in and messing up ur hair. I used it the whole day. I live in Southern California and it is HOTT here. No matter how much I sweated, it still worked. I love this stuff, and highly recomend it if you want to acheive a straight look. What you do is wash your hair in the shower with whatever you want, dry it until its DAMP, then put some of the creme in the palm of your hand and rub it all in. Brush your hair and let it dry only for a few minutes. Then straighten your hair. Thats it. I hope this is as useful for you as it was for me!!! God bless!



%26lt;3



Do YOU want to have longer lasting straighter hair? Heres the thing to get.?

thanks. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security