Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am a guy, and I want nice hair.?

I need some advice/help. I am a guy, and I have moderately short, dark brown hair. I am a well-built, and I have a slight tan. Most of the time, I brush my hair over to the side with my hand, but that is WAY out of style and I feel stupid when I wear my hair like that. I'd like a good hairstyle, and I'd like to know which products to buy to achieve this nice hairstyle.



My hair's pretty normal. I currently use Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo "sleek and shine", and the same conditioner. I want a hairstyle like Jake Gyllenhaal's. Does anyone know how I could achieve this? It would be greatly appreciated.



I am a guy, and I want nice hair.?

Go for a surfer hairstyler, kind of like a keith urban style. He has awesome hair. Or if you don't wanna wait to grow it out, go for like a fauxhawk or any david beckham hair. Beckham's the master at dude hair.



I am a guy, and I want nice hair.?

You need to contact John Edwards.....he can give you a few tips



I am a guy, and I want nice hair.?

GROW IT OUT TRUST ME!!P.S. DIE IT BLONDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security