Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizz

And i have no idea how! I Have a normal hair brush + a wide toothed comb.



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

weeell its a two step process . first seperate ur hair into sections, put watever product u use to protect from heat damage and frizziness. then u take one of those round brushes with soft bristles ( a medium to big sized one) and u blow dry the section( u blowdry each section one by one) and after u finsh blowdrying that one section , u might wanna add a little bit more of the product and flat iron the section of hair , and then comb it out to make sure its not tangled, just do that over and over to each section and u should have straight hair



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

i'm worser but anyway u should blow dry then flat iron it



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

well if you have naturally curly hair, then it's best to use a straightener. Blowdrying it only works if your hair isnt' naturally curly.



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

Let hair dry completely naturally, and then flat iron it.



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

use a straightner



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

You can try to blwdry your hair straight but it will get frizzy!!! the best bet is to use a straightener!!!!!! and use some kind of hair balm with it though so it will stay put.......... dont plan on straightening if its humid though. i wish my hair was curly though



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

I have curly hair too, and I blow dried it out straight this morning. Unfortunately, curly hair usually finds a way to revive its frizziness (with humidity and such), but there are excellent products out there. If you have hair clips, separate the majority of your hair from a small portion near the base of your neck (a bottom layer) and clip the rest up. I divide the hair into 2 sections- one on the left and one on the right- and use a round brush and sweep down each section with the dryer almost touching the hair. Repeat this method of dividing hair into layers and sections (drying the top layer last). When you're done use a glazing hair product like Fekkai color protecting glaze to calm and shine hair( I got mine @ Sephora for $20 ). This should keep it soft and frizz-free. I hope this was helpful.



How do you blowdry hair straight? I have natural curly hair and I'm afraid it'll get frizzy if I blowdry it

First of all, blowdrying can cause heat damage very VERY easily. Always use a product that will protect it from the heat. That will help a bit. Use a round brush. Take a section and then use the brush to pull the section (GENTLY!) while blowdrying the section. You may have to comb the section out a bit beforehand depending on how curly your hair is. Use an ionic dryer with a concentrator attachment that narrows the heatstream to the section you are working with, that will eliminate the frizz. Blowdry straight down, pulling the section with a round brush. Unless you want to take a chance on further damaging your hair, I would not suggest flat ironing it often or at all. If it is poofy, use hair grease or some similar product (non-water based or your hair will revert) and brush it through. Please consider the health of your hair when doing any style to it. In general, the less you do to it, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security