Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair...whats up??

My hair is falling out in handfuls. You cant really tell because I have a TON of hair but when I wash my hair and brush it handfulls are falling out. What are some reasons this could be happening? I am on medicine for my hypothyroidism so I don't think it is my thyroid. What else could it be?



My hair...whats up??

Hey, wassup? Okay, my daughter is on Levothyroxin for congenital hypothyroidism and I finally read the side effects of the medicine that WalMart Prints out with your prescribtion and it said that while you're adjusting to the medicine you "May experiance hair loss"... Heather went BALD!... well, except for three patchs, lol. It's only funny because she's an infant so it was also very cute. Anyway, no worries, it says it's a Temporary condition so, after oh, three or four months maybe? If it continues ask your doctor. Good luck!



My hair...whats up??

depression and stress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security