Sunday, June 20, 2010

Volumed hair in the morning .?

-after i take a shower i blowdry it with the heat with my hair upside down [with a roundbrush] then i flip it over brushign all my bangs down %26amp; using the round brush lift my hair up towards the sky %26amp; direct the heat towards the roots . it get all nice and poofy . i usually straighten my hair right after i finish blowdrying because its a hassle to do it in the morning . problem is ; in the morning when i wake up its poofy but after i straighten it its get a little bit flat . -what should i do to maintain its volume %26amp; keep it straight because rain is coming pretty soon . what products can i apply or spray to my hair [i like garnier fructis] to give it volume %26amp; hold it in place . something i can use when my hairs dry . thanks a million .



Volumed hair in the morning .?

hairspray your roots. life a section of your top layer up -- and spray near your roots. that's what i do %26amp; i have amazing volume all day long.



...or you could always tease it a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security