Friday, November 27, 2009

Brushing hair?

is it better to brush your hair a lot or less and leave it tangley?



Brushing hair?

good conditioner will help to stop tangles... i would say it is best to try and get the tangles out but dont overbrush your hair...



Brushing hair?

i do not know



Brushing hair?

BRUSH LOTS, BUT NOT AGGRESSIVELY



Brushing hair?

well brushing alot damages your hair. and leaving it tangly is not attractive. so brush it, but not alot.



Brushing hair?

LESS!



Brushing hair?

well, who wants tangley hair? brush it, but don't brush it so often that you have handfuls of hair in your hairbrush.



Brushing hair?

Once in the morning and before you go to bed is enough. If you get a knot in your hair in the middle of the day or something brush it, but dont sit hugging your brush all day and brush it every 5 seconds or it will fall out.



Brushing hair?

put some sugar in water and pour it on



Brushing hair?

to brush your hair a few times a day i would say.



But make sure you use a good brush, not one that will pull your hair out and wreck your hair's condition.



Leaving it tangley isn't a good idea.



Brushing hair?

i heard its better to brush! just not in the shower but defiantly brush because it helps the circulation in your head, best time is before going to bed!



Brushing hair?

I use a wide tooth comb on my wet hair and then just brush it when needed. It seems to get too oily if I brush it too much, I guess it depends on what kind of hair you have.



Brushing hair?

people thinks it gross. but as for me. i dont brush my hair that much and its not a tangle mess. Brushing my hair makes it poofy, and i hate poofy. When i take a shower afterwards i dont need to brush.



=]



but as for which ones better.. i have no clue



Brushing hair?

It is actually best to COMB your hair, using a wide tooth comb. Brushing, especially if you brush your hair while it's wet, causes split ends. Getting a bottle of leave in conditioner is a good idea too. Just spray it on the ends after you wash your hair, then comb your hair out. (You can still use regular conditioner in the shower, too.) Pantene and various other brands have spray on, leave in conditioners. I use Pantene's and it works fine. If you get tangles when you're hair is dry, it's still better to use a wide tooth comb, but you can use a brush, just do it gently. There is no need to constantly brush your hair every chance you get, but there is no need to leave it a tangled mess either. Only comb/brush your hair when it needs it.



Brushing hair?

when i was little my mam used to tell me i had to brush my hair 100 times and makes it healthy, not sure if true but looked nice



Brushing hair?

WEll I personally do it once a day only and at night like for 10secs. In the morning I brush it slowly w/out putting too much force. That keeps the hair healthy and soft. Thought yea I brush it smoothly w/time and the whole day it goes fine but at the end of the day I brush it smoothly again and tie up my hair. But I recommend you not to do it a lot cause I have asked a professional hair stylist and she said twice a day is just fine. Brushing it too much can lessen your hair and that isn't something u'll want! =0 HeHeHe



Brushing hair?

Brushing is good because it spreads the oils through your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security