Saturday, November 28, 2009

How should I care for permed hair?

I'm wondering what I should do after showering...how should I brush my hair, and should I blow it dry?



How should I care for permed hair?

first...you really should wait like 2 days before washing it after a perm. Comb with a wide tooth comb, when wet. Use gel or mousse.."Curls Rock" is great (salon product) scrunch that in, and blow dry with a diffuser, or air dry. Don"t brush after its dry, or mess with it too much. You'll make it frizzy.



How should I care for permed hair?

I totally agree with Ball. Don't fuss with it too much it will make it frizzy. Use good products. Perm Fresh by Matrix is a good product. Try that. Curls Rock is also good. Do not use a brush for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security