Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tangled hair!?!?!?!??!?

i have med. length curly hair and when i brush it it has no tangles but when it drys (on its on) it gets tangled how do i make it no tangle



oh and any suggestions on making it smooth and ant good hair styles that have a right side bang?



thanks.



Tangled hair!?!?!?!??!?

all i can tell you is that taking twice as mny showers wont help it'll ruin your hair get a detangler they work and smell good!!



Tangled hair!?!?!?!??!?

After you take a shower or get your hair wet try putting in Paul mitchell's leave in condition I am 12 and i hate to brush my hair so i put this in after my night shower...let my hair air dry then when i wake up its tangle free



Email me if you like this answer at onecrazychic3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security