Saturday, November 28, 2009

Major frizz of the hair?

Okay, so I few years ago I got a perm. It was curly, it was nice. Then the next year I got highlights, it was pretty pretty and my hair was still fine. The year after that I cut some hair, the last of the curly hair, and then BAM, my hair was super frizzy. It grew relatively straight, it's just that when my hair would come out, like on my brush or something the hair would be coarse, uneven, and in very tight little waves. Now I'm Asian, and this has NEVER happened to me, so I panicked, and got a straight perm. But now my hair's growing out frizzy and dead again and the last thing I want is more damage.



My hair used to be so straight and limp, how can I make it go back?!!?



Major frizz of the hair?

go to a stylest and have them fix it. say you think you damaged your hair and you just want itstraight again. thats the best you can do but id do it quick before to damage it more



Major frizz of the hair?

Sounds like evrytime u got ur hair done u didn't treat it properly! and to rid the frizz use Pantene Pro-V Frizz Control shampoo and conditioner.



Major frizz of the hair?

i have been a hair dresser for 15 years and the old saying is you antwhat you don't have. well in this case it is true you will need to use a product from redkin called extreem fule adn get beyond the zone "turn up the heat" it's in an orange bottle a flat iron with creamic blades use the beyond the zone in your hair before you iron and you will see the differnce you may have to do this for a while and your hair will be trained to do what you want again. as far as the splits go you need a trin evry 4 weeks to keep it healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security