Friday, November 27, 2009

What's happening to my damn hair?!?

Whenever I brush my hair, loads of it comes out in the brush. It seems to be getting everywhere, it sticks to my clothes and all, its really annoying. I get it trimmed every 5 weeks or so.



My hair is fine, and is nearly down to my waist in length.



Serious answers, people....



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

Hormone changes, vitamin deficiencies, stress can all cause hair loss. Some loss everyday is normal, but if your instinct tells you you're losing too much talk to your doctor. I just bought a Bounce brand roller (in the laundry aisle) and it works great to get hairs off clothes. Easy to use too-you'll love it!



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

It could be falling out a bit because your hair is so long.



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

I go through that from time to time myself. I have had my hormones checked and everything else checked and there never seems to be a cause. It is annoying as hell, but it goes away eventually. I don't know if it is relevent, but my hair is really fine too.



c-ya



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

well no wonder that it is comeing out why don't you cut a foot of it off instead of just trimjing it!!



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

Allopicia...is the name of losing one's hair. there are various reasons. the most common cause is hormonal which can be tested by having your throid enzymes tested via a blood draw.



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

Do you know there are certain shampoos that can cause hair loss? Years ago when i would do spiral perms they were so harsh on my hair that would cause my hair to come out. You might need to see a dermatologist.



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

Hi- When you have ur hair trimmed, do you get the dead ends cut off too, in addition, do you have it layered, to get that nice long locks of hair into a nicer shape for you. It will keep it healthier this way. Just A thought- Ask ur Beautician what she suggests- there may be some products out there for you to solve this problem. Good luck!



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

I have had three periods in my life when I lost a lot of hair. Twice when I was recovering from pregnancies- I think the hormones caused it. And the second was a few weeks after a very stressful time in my life. It seemed disconnected because it had been resolved, but I guess hair follicles take some time to catch up to stress levels...



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

i am a hair stylist and its ok to loose up to 500 strands a day~~~~~~~ honest i know that sounds crazy although it is true~~i would suggest you get about 3-4 inches cut off it will look much thicker and i know you will be happier with it have the designer add some layers long ones only this creates a more thicker look too!!! also have u had a change in diet` a new baby~alot of stress these all contribute to it~~GOODLUCK !!!!!!



What's happening to my damn hair?!?

There are many reasons for one to lose their hair. Call you doctor and talk to him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security