Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting my hair straight all over?

Hi i was wondering how i get my hair to be straight all over. it stays straight on the top and the sides but the back . my hair is about a half inch to inch in length all over. i heard blow drying with a round brush will condition the hair to stay up. i kinda want to get that gotti look but not as long. any tips out there.



Getting my hair straight all over?

after you take a shower let it air dry instead of drying it with a hair blower then streighten it and also chi's are amazing but if thats out of your budget range they sell conair streighteners that are pretty good if that dosent work then next time you go to the salon tell your stylist to put a relaxer in your hair it should keep it pin streight for at least two weeks



Getting my hair straight all over?

Remington Wet2Straight Straightener,Work's Wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security