Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

Keep in mind that I do have highlighter hair.



Would it be possible to shampoo in the shower, skip using the conditioner, but maybe use a spray conditioner before I brush my wet hair? Would that cause my hair to dry out too much?



I can't find a perfect conditioner. pantene, fructos, and herbal essence makes my skin break out because its so oily. Tresume doesn't do anything for my hair, leaves it dry. Would it damage my hair to just use the spray in conditioner. What about just conditioning every 2 days? HELP?!



Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

You can certainly use a spray in conditioner. That's what they're there for. A couple of notes, though, is you should not wash your hair every day, for it will dry out your hair greately. And you should stop by a salon near you and pick up some professional shampoo and conditioner instead of using the product lines that you have mentioned. If you use unprofessional conditioners all they do is coat your hair with a waxy substance that makes you think that your hair is healthier when, in fact, it's not. A professional conditioner actually conditions your hair instead of masking the problem temporarily. Good luck.



~*~firedhel~*~



Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

That would be fine. you don't have to shampoo every day and you don't have to condition at all if your hair is not feeling to dry. When you condition it doesn't matter how as long as you do it. Also you shouldn't brush your hair but rather comb it when it is wet.



Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

sure, you can condition as much or as little as you need. is your hair fine or thick?



fine hair would be great with a spray on leave-in conditioner. believe it or not, my favorite is the L'Oreal Tangle Tamer for kids. smells great!



and for thicker hair, i like the Nexxus Humectress.. great leave in conditioner!



and then condition every other day or deep condition once a week.



Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

Have you tried some of the shampoos in the hair salons, they are supposed to be very good. I use them all the time. You have to watch what shampoos you use on your hair, they should list the ingredients that they put in them. Good Luck.



Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

Maybe you could try going to a Beauty Care shop. They have special conditioners for specific kinds of hair. If your hair is dry like mine, I know it's REALLY important to use conditioner. But, like you I also have sensitive skin. I have tried spray conditioners and they just do not seem to moisten my hair well. They leave it brittle and dry. I use a conditioner by Ion. I find it at Sally's beauty supply, but Im sure it would be in one close to you as well. It's a leave in type, you do rinse in out after about 20 min though,.... i do it every three days and it leaves my hair very soft and it also smells good. You can buy it in bottles or in pouches.. It can be expensive ... about 3 dollars for two treatments.



Hope that helps.



Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

I only use salon shampoo's and conditioners. When I switched from grocery store products, I found that my hair looked so much healthier and better.



Hair Care Q? HELP PLEASE!?

If you are willing to invest in professional hair care products, the best product that i have found is CHI ionic color protector system. It will moisturize highlighted hair and using both the Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner is even better i think. Keep in mind that moisturizing hair is different than conditioning the hair. Moisturizing is adding moisture such as fluids back to the hair to increase its elasticity...that is, its ability to be flexible, bend with out breaking. Where as, Conditioning is a topical application, good for smoothing down roughed up hair shaft and detangling the hair. Conditioner DO NOT penetrate into the hair shaft to replenish hairs moisture loss. Moisturizers DO penetrate into the hair shaft restoring moisture, rebuilding the damage that can be caused by chemical services such as high-lites, perms, low lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security