Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

I am only 15 and I always have hair to pull out.It isn't in chunks and i am not bald either. I don't have bald spots or anything liek that GOD FORBID!



I think it is stress, cuz I do have that alot.



But I have not seen or talked to any doctor about it.



I am scared. i have tried shampoos and creams but I don't know what to use anymore. I always went to sleep with my hair up and I stopped doing that. i am afraid of brushing my hair because of all the hair that I loose. I cut my splitends every month, my hair is about 5 inches below my shoulders, layered.



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

u hv alopecia. do not over shampoo hair. shampoo every other day like mon. wed. fri. then just condition hair tues. and thurs. Try that ritual. take ur vitamins one a day. eat plenty vegatables. lay off too much dairy. brushing hair before bedtime streghtens hair. to releive stress...take a bubblebath. either alone or with mom(its a beutiful bonding moment between mom and child both will enjoy). watch comedies and laugh. watch silly cartoons and laugh. get away from noise....get a quiet hobby. good luck



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

maybe you have cancer or some other hair condition



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

i have the same problem...



did you get sick like realli sick when you were a kid? cuz i did and that was the problem...so i started eating vitamins of zinc and b-6 which i think is working



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

It's normal to lose up to _200_ hairs per day - and if your hair is long then that looks like a hell of a lot of hair! Unless you can see your scalp more than usual, don't worry about it. Just keep eating healthy - make sure your are getting enough vitamins and minerals - growing teens really need them!



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

Yes stress will do that honey. Try to de-stress, breath deap, go for long walks, baths and take a good Vitamin B multi - will help you with the stress. Try having a shorter style till your hair stops falling out. Dont freak out - if it doesnt stop in a few weeks see your doctor it may be a more serious medical condition but try to destress first.



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

I don't know, now that i hear you say it...it makes me feel better...



everytime i shower i freaking pull a handful out.



don't worry about it until you start having bald spots...then see a doctor. =P



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

i know its going to open me up and make me sound like a perv. but if your stressed try Masterbation. its a great stress releaver.



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

I lost a lot of hair when I was in grade 7. (It was noticable enough for me to go talk to my mom about it, but I wasn't going bald) I was 12/13 that year, and it's a normal phase. Your body renews itself every so often, and it's nothing to be alarmed about. the new hair that grows in can be different. people whose hair was straight when they were children may find that their hair is super curly. Loosing your hair when you are pregnant happens too. Your body is going through a lot of changes, and hair is one of them.



Nobody ever tells you about that one.



My hair falls ALOT!I mean it.it's scary?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:hair falls /Splitends /Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on hair highlighting/ Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security