Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair emergency!!!!?

I don't like the way my hair looks. Whenever i brush them, they become really fuzzy, but if i stroke them with my hand they loose a bit of their fuzzyness, and thats good. But when io wear a ponytail, it looks like i don't have that much hair, the tip is very dry and thin. However, when i straighten my hair, they look amazing, although i don't do it anymore, too lazy. Actually i don't care whether my hair is straight or curly, or wavy, i just don't want them to be fuzzy. They sorta look like i have colored and recolored and chemically damaged my hair a LOT!!! But all i did was just straighten them for a few months, but i don't think i damaged them that much, because i always had fuzzy hair. A lot of shampoos promise "smooth %26amp;shiny" look, sure!!!! NONE of them work, i used those oily serums, but they just make my hair look dirty and greasy....gross.Do you know any products that work nicely?I play sports so i always wear a ponytail,whenever i don't i let my hair hang loose.



Hair emergency!!!!?

Usually friz comes from color or perms or brushing. But the true devil is wind. Wind is the worst thing for your hair. Think about it-all the pollution in the air that you don't see is being dragged through our hair. Blow drying is bad too. I do suggest Matrix. They have a shampoo called sleek and smooth. It's in a orange bottle and it works awesome. marry this up with Bioloagge smoothing milk and Wahla!!! Smooth hair!!! The top layer of your hair will always look damagged because that's where the damage occurs most often. Yes if you use too much serum your hair will look greasy but it's because you use it too close to your scalp-Try to do only the mid to ends of your hair-A dime size amount.



Hair emergency!!!!?

it's nice to have wet hair under the sun to avoid dryness..



Hair emergency!!!!?

Use a leave in conditioner and dont blow dry your hair at all let it air dry.



Hair emergency!!!!?

Try using either Vive or Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners for dry/frizzy/curly hair......they are excellent!! I have coarse gray hair and these products help it to lay smooth and soft..Definitely worth a try!!



Hair emergency!!!!?

I have the same problem because my hair is like a frizzy mess after i wash it and let it air dry. I should probably use a shampoo with more moisture to it but my mom want me to go natural with everything i use. that may be the way to go because then you can't damage your hair with chemical but it will take time to get it healthier. I'm working on it and the natural way is the way to go but when you wash it you can use a leave in conditioner or hair gel might help then you blow dry it to make it shine with all it's strength.



Hair emergency!!!!?

take a rest from using heat and color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security