Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Im a black african american trying to get waves and i put s-curl wave gel in brushed my hair a lot d

dont have waves still



Im a black african american trying to get waves and i put s-curl wave gel in brushed my hair a lot dont have?

SIMPLY try http://www.blackhair.com or http://www.haircurls.com



Im a black african american trying to get waves and i put s-curl wave gel in brushed my hair a lot dont have?

My brother has waves and all he does is brush his hair in whatever direction he wants it to go and wears a du-rag at night. He doesn't use S-curl or gel or any kind of hair product.



Im a black african american trying to get waves and i put s-curl wave gel in brushed my hair a lot dont have?

Babyblu..it really all depends of the type of texture hair you have in order to just brush your hair and place a doo rag on your head. As I said before..S curls really are out dated..greasy and just not worth your time..just get a low curl neutralizer, wash it out and place a doo rag on your head...all you need is hair grease to maintain the wave..not curl..but wave..thats what you are looking for I'm sure. Trust me..i had an S curl when I was 12 years old (years ago)...laying across my back!! lol..my brotha..you do not want that..look for a wave neutralizer..rinse and wrap with a doo rag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security