Saturday, November 28, 2009

Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8155/...



(sorry for the pic. cell phone camera obviously, and dirty mirror :/)



i hadnt brushed my hair for ages though, so its not usually that wavy at the front. plus im hopefully getting a straightener for christmas :D



i was thinking of doing my hair like this:



http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



or



this:



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



except in platinum.



i originally wanted it brown but my mom was weird and said it would stain it O.o shes letting me get blonder though ^-^



and i know its 'scene' or whatever, butttt no one has that where i live so yeah ^_^



thanks for your help :D



ps-be honest C: id rather hear it wouldnt suit me then get it done and find out then.. :D



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

the first one if anything... although your hair is similar to that as it is. just move your bangs to the side and make it a little blonder... maybe a few more layers. just know it takes work...and you have to be willing to straighten it everyday!! im way too lazy for that



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

i think the 1st 1 would, the second one is ok but hard to look after coz the layers are really short



tas



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

I think you'd look good with the first haircut. :)



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

NOT the second one.



but maybe the first.



idk!



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

i like the first idea



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

Neither. You look better as you are. If you want a change though just go to the hardressers shop. He/she can easily work with you and come up with something that looks better and suits your fancy as well.



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

i really don't like the second one but i like the first one. but with the first one you'd have to grow you're bangs out which might take a while. but good luck.



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

The first one is better for you than the second one. I think you could maybe pull it off if you use make-up too...Otherwise I don't really see you in that hair...sorry.



xoxo



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

I like your hair the way it is, but if I had to pick, the first one is nice. Definitely not the second.



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

I Like them both I really want to try that second look you had in mind for myself...hehe thanks for the idea!!



but yeah you would definitely be able to rock out the first one...Great luck to ya!!



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

the first haircut is ok but not the colour. Your own colour is much prettier. That girl has had her colour done like that to brighten her up, she's probably darker naturally. You don't need that sort of brightening up, you have it already. Maybe you could have a few platinum hightlights to add interest but not the overall solid plat look. It's just too brash with your colouring, you'd look a bit odd.



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

If you really like the 2nd one I think it would suit you but I prefer the first pic in general.



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

The first one is much cuter and fashionable. Second one, I would not catch my daughter dead with that hair cut.



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

Personally, i think that the 1st one would look GREAT, but the 2nd looks sort of goth/emo/whatever... Just stating my opinion on your question.....i'd go for the 1st



I hope that i helped with your decision



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

I think that the first hair cut looks better and the layers are done better. The cut would look good on you but it would be a big change so be ready for it!



Looks like something you would have to put some time into styling everyday so be ready for that too.



But I think you can rock it!



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

I like the first one better than the second one.LOL good luck



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

think number one would look better with your shape of face.



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

i really like how it is now but you obviously want a change so...



i dont like the second one but the first one is cute i think that you would look with this hair:



photobucket.com and type in top model chantal



look at the one where shes in the yellow shirt



sorry i dont know how to put the link on here



Could this hair suit me? :D with pics!?

Whats with the second one? Lol. I mean I love scene hair and teased hair but whoa. =P



Anywaaays you would look amazing with the first one. You could also put some black eyeliner on and some eyeshadow and your new look would be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security