Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I need to know name of shampoo that you could use when you can't wash your hair?

it was years ago it was a powder you sprinkled in your hair the brushed it out



I need to know name of shampoo that you could use when you can't wash your hair?

If there is a Sally's Beauty Supply in your area, go there for the shampoo-less hair shampoo. My sister had to use it when she had surgery and was unable to wash her hair. It's the same shampoo they use in outer space when they're on missions. It suds up a little, and then you towel your hair dry. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it, but it comes in a white bottle with a few blue bubbles on it in the shampoo section. Any Sally's employee will know the product.



I need to know name of shampoo that you could use when you can't wash your hair?

There are a few kinds of rinseless shampoos, that don't require water. You can find them at the drug store, in the shampoo section. The one I had was actually a liquid, in a white bottle. It smelled fairly nice. You just rub the shampoo into your hair, and then towel dry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security