Friday, November 27, 2009

Calling all women who wear hair extensions or weave's : Help urgently needed?

I recently (as in two weeks ago) got a wavy weave, using human hair, premium now, brand magic wave hair. However with daily brushing, the hair as lost the majority of it wave with one side of my hair being pratcially straight, which sucks as my attraction the hair was the waves.



1)So my question is it possibe for me to get the waves to the form they once WERE, i.e deep waves, and how do I do this??



2)How is it best to maintain wavy weave, please could I have step by step instructions lol



thanks ladies xxx



P.s taking out the weave is NOT an option as I only put in in recently and the hair and hair stylist were expensive.



Also is there any other way of encouraging the waves to return WITHOUT WASHING THE HAIR??, because its my first weave and im not very confident in washing it yet.



Calling all women who wear hair extensions or weave's : Help urgently needed?

When I wear wet look wavy weave I spray the hair with wet and wavy hairspray and run my fingers through it because its kind of tough to comb through that kind of hair. I don't think you will be able to put the waves back in it. I hate to tell you this but you will probably have to take the weave out and start over again. I'm sorry because I know it was expensive.



Calling all women who wear hair extensions or weave's : Help urgently needed?

Su, the only thing I could think of was to go back to



your stylist and talk with her about it. She may be able to fix it for you. You say that it is premium



hair there ought to be something she may be able to do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security